Villa Amata is a beautiful and luxurious colonial style holiday villa in Pereybere Mauritius situated to the North of the island. It is only 10 minutes walk from the best beach in Pereybere and a similar distance from Grand Bay, the shopping and night life ‘capital’ of Mauritius. Mont Choisy beach, one of the largest sandy beaches on the island, is also within a short driving distance of the villa.
An international standard Supermarket complex is less than five minutes away. Built in the colonial style architecture, villa Amata is situated in a tranquil setting with views for miles. Its location offers all you would expect for a relaxing holiday in the tropics.
The villa stands in its own private grounds with a caretakers cottage to the front, and beautiful landscaped gardens. This spacious property consists of five large bedrooms, a living/dining room, four bathrooms, wide balconies the entire width of the property and a highly equipped kitchen and utility room,all beautifully furnished.
There is a lovely private swimming pool in the grounds of this luxury villa.
5 large bedrooms with mini fridges and air-conditioning (3 x doubles – one master bedroom and one double room with ensuite bathrooms, 1 x twin and 1 x triple), four bathrooms (2 x en-suite bathrooms, 2 x further bathrooms with showers and sinks), and wide balconies the entire width of the property.
All bathrooms have toilet and shower facilities and there is an outside shower as well.
The tasteful interior includes sofas, soft furnishings, secluded seating areas, fridges and tea/coffee making facilities in each room.
Villa Amata is discreetly managed by staff, who will ensure that the villa is clean and comfortable.
They can provide extra cleaning, laundry and maid duties on request.
- Private Swimming Pool
- BBQ area
- 2 Air conditioned double bedrooms with ensuite shower rooms and toilet facilities
- 1 Air conditioned double bedroom
- 1 Air conditioned twin bedroom
- 1 Airconditioned triple bedroom
- 2 Shower rooms plus toilet facilities
- Living and dining room
- Fully equipped kitchen
- TV, DVD, Play Station, Music Centre, Telephone
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave, Cooker, Fridge, Freezer, Kettles, Toaster, Juicer, Blender
- 2 hair dryers and ironing facilities
Guests welcome pack on arrival which includes :-
- Mini-fridge in each room containing complimentary tea, coffee, milk, bread, butter, cheese, ham and bottled water
- Map of the local area and list of local amenities, restaurants, bars and shops
- A list of useful contact numbers
Policies & disclaimers
All rates depend on the following:
- The number of persons in your party
- The season and dates of your arrival and departure
We shall respond immediately by return.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Amata
|Min people||Max people||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|1||10||166€ (Rs. 6500) Per night||1||1000|