Situated on a quiet sandy beach on the Eastern shores of Mauritius, Villa Almira is a private luxury Beach Villa, where the ultimate holiday experience becomes a reality within a beautiful tropical setting.
The Villa Almira becomes your private and exclusive luxury hotel, catering to your every need, 24/7, through a personalized and discreet service.
Villa Almira is a home away from home, where you can enjoy the company of loved ones and rediscover yourself.
Wake up in the morning facing the beautiful ocean view, strewn with swaying palm trees, and to the soothing sound of tropical birds. Soak in the ocean breeze, enjoy the sublime ocean view, revel in the wondrous starlit skies and sunrises from the outdoor Terrace.
In a subtle blend of contemporary Moroccan and Balinese decoration, Almira is permeated with a palette of warm hues where fantasy and sensuality play around. Villa Almira has three bedrooms including King size beds and en-suite bathrooms.
The three-bedroom Villa Almira may host up to 9 people in a Balinese-Mauritian architecture with contemporary Moroccan interior decoration, and 430m2 of living area, including beach terrace and a seafront tropical garden.
The Almira Villa is infused with a rare union of Mauritian and Balinese architectures. The teak wooden roof, balustrades, pillars and floors blend harmoniously with the multi-coloured basalt stones that originate from ancient sugar factories.
Relax serenely in a hammock in the sea-facing garden, or follow the sand path, among the tropical flowers and antic wonders, through the wooden gate, onto a heavenly stretch of white-sand beach and turquoise waters.
In a subtle blend of Contemporary Moroccan and Balinese decoration, fantasy and sensuality play around in Almira, permeated by glistening colors that confer to its space a whole gamut of hues impregnated with warmth.
Inhale the sweet fragrances of the garden’s exotic flowers and enjoy the ocean view and breeze on the main outdoor garden and beach terrace that is adjoined to the sitting room.
Bold unions between furniture and interior design give birth to a most sophisticated ambiance, a pleasant expression of new island aesthetics.
Enshrouded with high-ceiling wooden cladding and floors, the Master Bedroom is a true work of art. Situated on the first floor, this large suite includes a four-poster king-size bed that faces the sea, a mini-bar, two walk-in closets, an en-suite bathroom with a rain shower, a large bathtub and an external massage terrace, as well as a second terrace with a breathtaking ocean view.
The air-conditioned Master Bedroom is equipped with the latest technology, including a 40 inch LED plasma TV, a state-of-the-art Harman Kardan audio surround system, a Blu-ray DVD player, an i-pod cradle, an intelligent remote, English and French Satellite TV systems and free Wi-Fi.
All of the en-suite bathrooms include a rain shower with pebble floor, a large bathtub, two wash basins, large mirrors and a private WC. Each bedroom has its own personality, born from a fusion of Moroccan and Balinese styles.
Facing a private garden and a fish pond, this bedroom includes a queen-size bed, a mini bar, a walk-in closet, and an en-suite bathroom.
Your very own prestigious villa rental on the island of Mauritius.
- Each bedroom includes air-conditioning, a ceiling fan, a LED TV, satellite TV: DSTV (English) and Canal + (French), a DVD Player
- TV Room includes a 50 inch LED TV, Satellite TV: DSTV (English) and
- Canal + (French), a Blue Ray DVD Player and Harmon Kardon surround system.
- Intelligent Remote control, a Nintendo Wifi Console and an i-Pod cradle
- 1 fully-equipped kitchen imported from Italy with possibility of taking cooking lessons with the award-winning Chef
- Heated slate swimming pool – 6m long and 1.5m deep – with a jet-stream Jacuzzi
- Outside showers
- Free WiFi and high-speed Internet
- 24/7 Security guards, indoor & outdoor motion-detection alarm system
- Beach Length: 2km ; Villa Beach frontage: 50 meters
- English Breakfast
- Water bottles in each room
- 24/7 Butler service
- 24/7 Award-winning Chef Service
- 24/7 Housekeeping
- Beach services in front of Villa
- Tea/Coffee, pancakes and fruit brochette in the afternoon
- Kayaks and Pedalo boats
- Fitness Center including Proteus Cardio and Weight-Training machines
- Baby cot
- Optional extra beds (1m98 x 1m16) in the TV Room
Policies & disclaimers
All rates depend on the following:
- The number of persons in your party
- The season and dates of your arrival and departure
We shall respond immediately by return.
Please enter the message you'd like to send to Villa Almira
|Min people||Max people||Minimum days||Maximum days|
|1||8||681€ (Rs. 27000) Per night||1||1000|